ENGINE MARINE SERVICES: The reference of naval mechanics for the Mediterranean area.
Based in the South East (Cannes), we operate in France, as well as abroad.
ENGINE MARINE SERVICES is : A TEAM OF PASSIONED & PROFESSIONALS whose the goal is to ensure the perfect operation of all your engine equipment, generators, tender.
Continuing training at the MAN, FPT / IVECO, YANMAR and KOHLER manufacturers and followed by The Engine Marine Services team is able to work on all kind of installations:
• From small boat to Yacht and Superyacht
• From latest boat generation from new one to old and very old …
We operate on:
- Annual servicing and maintenance
- Engine expertise before and after purchase
- Complete refitting on site or in our workshop
- Endoscopy and videoscopy
- Checking & control of improved anti-pollution
- Cylinder compression tests
- Laser lineage
- Sale genuine spare parts
- Wintering and storage of tenders
24-hour breakdown service
+33 6 15 44 41 82
Word of the manager
Hello and welcome to Engine Marine Services,
I represent the 3rd generation of a family where the naval mechanics is a REASON TO LIVE.
For this reason, my whole team is also chosen on this determining factor for the service we bring you!
Our passion, our know-how and our organization are the watchwords of EMS and allow us to advise and support, with all the professionalism and reactivity required, our French and foreign customers.
This, on all the nautical equipment (engines, propulsions, generators …).
That’s why we are a major player in the South East of France.
A team available, voluntary and responsive at your service!
Christophe LETHIEC – C.E.O